2017 Jamboree Registration Information
This is the place to sign up for the 2017 National Jamboree!
To submit a NEW application, you will need your My.Scouting username and password. If you do not have a My.Scouting account, please go to My.Scouting.org and follow the directions to create an account.
If you need technical support, call Member Care Services at (972) 580-2489.
A handful of things to be sure of:
- The My.Scouting account needs to be in the name of the person attending the Jamboree, not the parent/guardian that is completing the application for a youth participant.
- The My.Scouting account you use should also be linked to your current BSA membership number.
- The membership number that you linked to your Jamboree application will be linked to the entire process, including your BSA Health & Medical Record.
- All applicants must have a current, non-expired, BSA membership.
- Use Chrome, Firefox or IE 10 or above to access the Jamboree application. Other browsers may not be compatible with this system.
Choose one of the orange buttons below to either get started on a new registration or edit an existing registration. Choose ‘edit’ to check registration status, edit an existing application, or make an additional payment on a volunteer staff application.
Editing an Existing Registration
Use the edit option to:
1. Update information on application, such as email address or mailing address.
2. Check your application status
3. Make additional Volunteer Staff payments
To change your application type you must withdraw your current application. Once withdrawn, you will be able to submit a new application.
To cancel an existing application, use the withdraw option.