Looking for GREAT deals on slightly used camp equipment?
The primary focus of the sale will be tents and bikes, but other items may become available as well. We hope that these heavily discounted prices will help
fulfill visions of camporees and biking programs in your local council at a minimal expense.
**Note: Prior to June 30, minimums of 20 tents or 5 bikes will apply. (To give councils and troops priority)**
- Slightly used equipment to be sold after the jamboree is included in this flier. Additional items may be added later and will be communicated to the councils along with any other changes to the equipment list.
- All equipment being sold is owned by the jamboree and will need to be picked up by the purchaser at the end of the jamboree.
- Council Tent Purchases will first be allocated and filled from their Jamboree Contingents. Participants using the tents from that council will need to pack up the tents and take them home. 22 Tents (18 Participant and 4 Adult) are in each Contingent.
- Example 1 – If a council has one contingent and would like to purchase 25 tents, the first 22 tents will be allocated from their contingent. The remaining 3 tents would be picked up at the Serve Mart or Subcamp Headquarters in the Base Camps, or at the Ruby Welcome Center.
- Example 2 – If a council has two contingents and would like to purchase 70 tents, the first 44 tents will be allocated from their two contingents. The remaining 26 tents would need to be picked up at the Ruby Welcome Center by a staff member that is driving home to the council.
- Note – For contingents that are flying home, arrangements will be made for those tents to be transported back with a staff member. Pickup will be at the Ruby Welcome Center.
- Arrangements are being made for council bulk purchases (large tent and bike orders) to be picked up at the Ruby Welcome Center.
- Councils may want to consider sending a jamboree staff member with a trailer for large orders. Staff parking at the Ruby Welcome Center will be a quick stop with easy loading options as they depart the jamboree.
- All equipment is being sold in as-is condition. Agreed upon inventory and verification of all parts/pieces will take place at the time of pickup.
- All sales of used equipment from the jamboree are final. No returns will be accepted. Inspection for damaged or missing pieces will take place at the time of pickup.
The check option will be billed through the National Service Center with payment due by August 31, 2017.
Credit cards will be charged at the time of purchase.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS RELATED TO THE SALE,
PLEASE CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org Send Email OR CALL 972-580-2137.
These are Great Tents for Camporees and Large Council Camp Events!
- The tent is guaranteed to keep you dry thanks to the WeatherTec™ system, which uses a tub floor with patented corner welds, protected seams, and a covered zipper to help keep water out.
- The compact dome shape and the strong frame are tested to withstand 35-plus MPH winds, and the door awning and included rainfly provide even more weather protection.
- Two windows and a ground vent increase air circulation to help you stay cool and comfortable.
- The durable Polyguard™ fabric is made to last season after season.
- The snag-free, continuous pole sleeves, patented pin-and-ring system, and snag-free suspension make for an easy, 10-minute setup.
- There are storage pockets to help keep small items organized.
- The e-port makes it easy to bring electrical power into your tent with an extension cord.
- When you’re finished, just pack the tent into the expandable carry bag with a rip strip until it’s time for your next adventure!
Send your key Jamboree Staff/Volunteers to the Summit with a trailer so they can return home with great program bicycles at a low cost for your council!
*All bikes are being serviced and reconditioned prior to the Jamboree.
GREAT PRICES FOR COUNCILS ADDING A BIKE PROGRAM TO THEIR CAMPS.
All bikes are being sold in used condition and some will have cosmetic blemishes (scratches in the paint). All of the bikes are being serviced and reconditioned prior to the Jamboree. There are limited quantities on certain bikes and sizes. Be sure to order today for the best selection that will fit your council’s needs. Bikes will be available for pickup at the Ruby Welcome Center.
For questions, call (972) 580-2137 or email email@example.com