Campership Applications Closed
Limited camperships (scholarships) are available for YOUTH PARTICIPANTS to assist in the cost of attending the 2017 National Scout Jamboree. To apply for a campership, parents/guardians of youth should fill out the Campership Application for their youth participant.
Campership Applications should be submitted no later than SEPTEMBER 1, 2016. Applicants will be notified via email by OCTOBER 1, 2016 if a campership has been awarded.
Changes to the Campership Application are not permitted once submitted.
The following information will be needed to complete and submit the application:
- Participants Jamboree Registration Code (This code can be found on the participants confirmation jamboree email.)
- Participants general information: ethnic background, gender, DOB, parent/guardian contact information
- Short explanation of why participant needs campership
- Short explanation of what participant is doing to raise funds in addition to campership request
- Household information-family size, ages of family members, parent/guardian employment information
- Amount of assistance being requested (up to $975)
If interested, adult leaders and volunteer staff should contact their council directly for local fundraising ideas or opportunities.