Calling All Staff Volunteers
We need you to help celebrate the 20th Anniversary of Venturing!
We are now recruiting volunteer staff for a wide variety of positions for VenturingFest 2018. Our biggest needs are for certified instructors for program areas, but there are positions for staff of any experience/ability level. Click here to see a list of positions and their descriptions.
Minimum Qualifications for All Volunteer Staff Positions:
- Be a currently registered member of the Boy Scouts of America
- Complete parts A, B & C of the BSA Annual Health & Medical Record
- Complete the Summit Bechtel Reserve Risk Acknowledgement
- Be at least 16 years old (18 for most positions)
$250 Fee Covers
- All Meals (6/29 lunch to 7/7 lunch)
- Tent and cots (with one tentmate) in Delta or Charlie Base Camp
- Access to events and program venues when not working
6/28/18 – Venturing Management Team Arrival
6/29/18 AM – Volunteer Staff Check-In
6/29/18 PM – Volunteer Staff Training w/ SBR Staff
6/30/18 – VenturingFest Specific Training
7/1/18 – Participant Check-In Day
7/2/18-7/5/18 – Program!
7/6/18 AM – Participant Departure
7/6/18 PM – Volunteer Staff Departure
- Click the “Register” button below
- Fill out your personal information
- Choose “Staff”
- Select the position that you are interested in staffing
- Include in current certifications or credentials that apply to that position (or other potential positions)
- Make $100 deposit (Final balance due by April 30, 2018)
- Stay tuned for future updates!
Interested in working the full season and getting paid? Check out our seasonal employment page here: www.summitbsa.org/jobs