We are still looking for great staff members in all program areas for the Jamboree. Especially in our Adventure Experience areas: wheeled sports, shooting sports, aquatic sports and aerial sports. One of the biggest misconceptions out there is regarding our aerial sports staff and the training required to be a part of that team. It’s actually pretty simple to join the team!
Aerial Sports General Requirements
- Comfortable with heights.
- No prior experience required but beneficial.
- Must weigh between 50 lbs. and 250 lbs.
Online Training Requirements Prior to the 2017 Jamboree
- Online training is required only for canopy staff, zip-line staff and challenge course staff. No online training for climbing staff!
- Must participate in one 8 hour online training webinar.
- Must have access to a computer with an internet connection, can stream video and have audio capabilities. Regarding video you don’t need a webcam, you just need to be able to watch the trainer the trainer doesn’t need to see you.
- Online training dates will take place in the spring of 2017. Specific dates will be announced in September 2016, along with a sign up process.
Onsite Training Requirements
- Only one onsite training session is required.
- This training session applies to all aerial sports groups: canopy, zip-lines, challenge courses and climbing.
- The session will be held during staff training for the Jamboree.
- Arrival July 14th 2017
- Training July 15th – 18th.
Simple right? One webinar from the comfort of your home and attend the Jamboree Staff training. What are you waiting for?