VenturingFest 2020, the third national gathering of Venturers at the Summit Bechtel Reserve – a Scouting experience unlike any other before – is coming your way again from June 28 to July 3!
VenturingFest 2020 is a special Scouting event at SBR that’s open to registered Venturers, Scouts and adult leaders across the U.S. This six-day high-adventure festival invites participants to explore the best the SBR has to offer. We’re talking rock climbing, skateboarding, BMX biking, water sports, shooting sports, zip lines, challenge courses, and so much more!
As if the adrenaline-pumping activities weren’t enough, festival goers will also get to jam out to concerts and meet new friends in Venturing at the event. What more could a Venturer want?
(More Information to Be Announced).
For any questions or comments please email email@example.com.
Important Information for all Applicants:
- Deposit is due at the time this form is completed. Reservations that do not have a paid deposit will not be processed. (Registration is a multiple step process.)
- The participant cost is $525 per youth member and $425 per adult for reservations made prior to April 30, 2020.
- Late participant reservations (after April 30, 2020) are $625 per youth member and $525 per adult.
- Staff reservations are $275.
- Final payment is due April 30, 2020. Reservations made after April 30, 2020 require payment in full at time of reservation.
- All paid fees are non-refundable.
- All participants must be currently registered Venturers, Sea Scouts, or Scouts BSA.
- The ages for the youth registrants 14+ or 13 having graduated the 8th grade.
- Tents, cots and all program equipment are provided.
- There are additional fees for whitewater rafting and Kodiak training.
- Participant meals include dinner Sunday night through breakfast on Friday (departure day). Lunch on arrival day is not provided.
- Staff arrival day varies depending upon position.