Getting the word out to your council about 2014 high adventure programs at Paul R. Christen National High Adventure Base at the Summit has never been easier.
The team at the Summit has put together a digital marketing package over at summithighadventure.org that makes it easy to update your council website with 2014 program banners, the Summit Blog feed, and video.
In addition, you can download:
- A turnkey presentation for Scout leaders
- Summit 2014 programs brochure
- Program details
- Registration instructions and forms
- Awesome, high-energy videos
- Banners for use on council websites (point them to summithighadventure.org)
- An embed code for a Summit Blog feed for your council website
The 2014 programs marketing toolkit puts everything at the Scout leaders’ fingertips to get their council, troop, or crew fired up for high adventure.
Don’t forget, there is more than one way for Scouts to experience 2014 programs at the Summit. They can come with their council contingent or their troop or as an individual (using the provisional application). Learn everything about program registration here.