The dirt is flying to get the Summit ready for the 2013 National Scout Jamboree.
The Park skateboarding haven is coming along nicely. Before you know it the jamboree will be here and you’ll be flowing over all that awesome concrete.
Did you know?
The Park is ranked number 2 in the world for total square footage of outdoor skateboarding facilities. Check it out:
- Skate assessment area—12,500 square feet
- Skate plaza—38,793 square feet
- Beginners area—10,225 square feet
- Intermediate area—16,425 square feet
- Skate bowls area—9,200 square feet
- Total area for The Park—103,993 square feet
What that means for you is tons of ways to get your skate on.
Which area at The Park are you pumped to skate?