Here’s the latest look at when and where shuttle routes will be operating around the Summit for the next ten days.
Participants will have access to two shuttle bus routes: the Upper Ridge Road and Adventure Valley Loop Routes. Both of these routes are currently listed in the Jamboree App under Maps. You can also view a full schedule of all bus routes online.
- The Upper Ridge Road Route (Red Route) runs continuously from 8am to 5pm, shuttling participants between the Oasis, The Bows, and both Barrels locations. (Downloadable Staff Bus Schedule)
- The Adventure Valley Loop Route (Orange Route) runs continuously from 8am to 5pm, shuttling riders in between Jacks Landing East; A/B Intersection; The Ropes, The Rocks, and the Low Gear adventure areas. (Downloadable Staff Bus Schedule)
- Troops that complete the Garden Ground Mountain program will also have access to shuttles from the South Gate running one-way from 4pm to 6pm.
Although staff members are welcome to hitch rides on all participant shuttles, they also have access to separate staff-only shuttle routes to help them get to and from their shifts.
- Staff will receive transportation from the Ruby Welcome Center to Echo Base Camp after they check-in at the Summit; these shuttles are slated from 7:30am to 10:30pm. In addition, the Black Route will bring staff from Echo to the Ruby staff parking lot from 5:30pm to 10:30pm every day. (Downloadable Schedule)
- The Garden Ground Mountain Route (Green Route) will bring staff members up to their shifts at the summit of the Summit from 7am to 7:15am each morning, then back to Echo from 5pm to 7pm each evening. (Downloadable Schedule)
- Staff may ride their own one-way Upper Ridge Route (Red Route) shuttles from Echo to the Bows, Barrels, and Oasis every morning from 6am to 7:15am, and then get rides back to Echo from 5:30pm to 7pm. (Downloadable Schedule)
- The Summit Center Route (Gold Route) will shuttle staff from Echo to the Summit Center from 6am to 6:45am, then return them to Echo from 5:30pm to 7pm. (Downloadable Schedule)
- The ALC/Post Office Route (Purple Route) will shuttle staff from Echo to the ALC and Post Office from 6:30am to 7:30am, then back to Echo from 5:30pm to 6pm. (Downloadable Schedule)
- Staff also have access to the Loop Road Route (White Route), which will loop continuously through Echo, Foxtrot, the Jamboree HQ (near Delta Subcamp 4), Charlie Headquarters, and Charlie Subcamp 3. This route runs from 6am to 9pm. (Downloadable Schedule)
If you plan to rely on any of these shuttles, keep in mind that they sometimes experience minor fluctuations in scheduling. For example, the Upper Ridge Road and Adventure Valley Loop Routes begin at 11am, not 9am, on Wednesday, July 19, and the Garden Ground Mountain one-way staff route does not run on Sunday, July 23. Staff shuttles are also heavily expanded for Monday, July 17 and Tuesday, July 18. Make sure to check the detailed schedules posted in your base camp and plan ahead to use the shuttles as effectively as possible.